Survey Ad

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Favorite Site

Last week we had learnt about World Wide Web or we known as 'WWW' or 'W3'. In this topic we were taught about Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Uniform Resources Locator (URL). Those 3 were the most important part or format in conducting a website, each format were working together to make the website existed. Part of the learning also included the types of site, including online services , commercial sites, institutional sites, and media sites.

Each sites play their own role in providing the best possible for each users to served their needed. On my side I always surfing into online services sites because besides providing their wide range of content it offers gateway to the rest of the web. This make them both content providers and access providers. As a student, need me to more often get the material as a reference in the assignment and that make me always use search engine as the easiest way to get some information. Mostly I used Google and Yahoo as my search engine, and so far Google and Yahoo were the most popular search engine among students all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment